Soccer star Diego Ferareso underwent bloodless surgery of "sports hernia" at "Vita" Hospital
- Mr. Ferareso, when did you have a problem and what were the first symptoms that you noticed?
Diego Ferareso: The first symptoms appeared a year and a half ago. I started feeling pain and burning down low, which gradually intensified. With time the adductor pain also intensified, while at one point it started to interfere with my performance because I could not play properly.
- Is this problem of "sports hernia" common among players? Do you know your colleagues with the same problem as yours?
Diego Ferareso: The phenomenon of "sports hernia" is certainly very common among players. I know both former and current colleagues with a similar problem.
- Have you taken any steps to treat your condition before coming to the hospital for surgery, and if so - what?
Diego Ferareso: So far I have been only treated with medication and injections for pain relief. Unfortunately, however, besides irritating the stomach, these tools do not help to cure the hernia.
- What made you decide to undergo surgery?
Diego Ferareso: Over time it became more and more difficult to deal with the pain, and as I mentioned already, this inconvenience hindered my game. That is why I decided it was high time for surgery to correct the problem once and for all.
- Why did you choose to trust "Vita Hernia Center" and the team of Dr. Tushev?
Diego Ferareso: I was told about "Vita Hernia Center" by my relatives who have been treated for other diseases by other specialists at the hospital, and were very happy with the service and conditions. It is one of the specialists at the hospital that recommend Dr. Tushev for hernia surgery.